TARGET FOR CHRISTMAS AND STAGE TWO GOAL

Sunday, February 1, 2015

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST 2015 NEW YEAR - NEW BEINNING

3 YEARs MAINLY WHEAT FREE AND CONTINUING


There has been some wandering away from the 'no wheat' plan over the past year or so. The most recent expedition ended in pain, horrible pain. Lesson learned, - do not want to go there again! 

Current weight 88.8 kg/196 lbs Could be worse but that is nearly 8.5 kg/19 lb heavier than my lowest weight in recent years and I am not comfortable. 

decided a few days ago to make Feb 1st my New Year's day.  Here we go!


Please excuse the funny errors in text. I continue to have problems with my computer. I am saving up to get it serviced but it will take a while so don't hold your breath.



PFC Food Focus

P = meat, eggs, fish, cheese

F = butter, natural grass femeat fats, coconut and olive oil
C = raw vegetables in salads, cooked greens, carrots, pumpkin, small potato, sometimes sweet, 
Snacks = occasional fresh fruit or dried prunes, figs, dates or apricots Nuts. 70+% dark chocolate


Activity:-  Cross-trainer TODAY 


Breakfast:- Coffee, coconut oil, raw sugar, coconut cheese muffin, buttery egg and more black unsweetened coffee.

Lunch:- Corn on the cob with butter pepper and salt

Dinner:- Bacon and egg

Snacks:- Almonds


Drinks:- Water and Flavoured Tea Infusions x 2
Black Coffee x 6
Nescafe sachet Coffee with coconut oil and raw sugar x 1


Notes:-  Cross-trainer TODAY  I need to make my muscles work for my general health. Listen again to this video.

Cross-trainer:- 20 minutes; 4 + km; 



2015 Start weight:-  88.8 kg/196 lbs


Today's weigh in:-  88.8 kg/196 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment